Tuesday 18 June 2013

Day #1



First stop,

Introduce myself :

My full name is Egi Andina. Everyone call me "egi". I was born on December 27, 1993. I'm a Capricorn 

10 random facts about Me :

#1 : "Andina" means "Anak yang di nanti" because ayah and ibu had been waiting me long enough.
#2 I'm a Capricorn, I'm selfish, Stubborn, Self-centered and Sensitive. 
#3 I LOVE "13"!!!!!! Thats my lucky number ✌
#4 : because of I love 13, every time I watch horror movie, I always sit on number 13, woohoo! 
#5 : I'm way too far from feminim words, I'm a boyish girl, I love Strawberry and Hello Kitty stuff tho. Confusing, right? 
#6 : What makes Me addicted is Noodle, but damn I have allergy, so I never eat noodle anymore. 
#7 : I have the most Beautiful niece named Alzena Shava Kamila . She's so cute ❤
#8 : Harry Styles is my boyfriend 
#9 : I'm big fans of Avril Lavigne, Coldplay, and now One Direction   
#10 : "I am who I am and who I wanna be" ☝

No comments:

Post a Comment